The Itel A48 L6006 FRP file, also known as the Itel A48 FRP file or L6006 FRP file, is firmware that can be used to remove FRP (Factory Reset Protection), PIN, password, and pattern locks from the Itel A48 L6006 smartphone. This firmware package has been tested and is reliable. To remove screen locks from your Itel A48 L6006 model, you can use the SPD Research Tool in conjunction with this FRP file. This process is simple and effective, and it enables you to bypass screen locks and gain access to your device.
If you need remote service to update or formate your itel A48 L6006 model then you can contact us on whatsapp +918755084148 Or click here. We also give technical support for web work, Like website development, software rental tool like chimera login, sigma key, octopus, eft etc.
What We Will Discuss in This Post
In this post we give you all important information about Itel A48 L6006 FRP File, Itel A48 FRP File Or L6006 FRP File. Also give you working method step by step here. Lets make a heading plan on which we talk with you briefly.
- Itel A48 L6006 Specificaions.
- Itel A48 L6006 Cpu Type.
- Itel A48 L6006 Frp File.
- What Do You Mean By Frp.
- How to remove Itel A48 L6006 Frp.
Itel A48 L6006 Specificaions
The Itel A48 L6006 is a budget smartphone with a 6.1-inch IPS LCD screen and a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels. It is powered by an octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor with a clock speed of 1.6GHz, paired with 2GB of RAM. The device comes with 32GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
- 6.1-inch IPS LCD screen with 720 x 1560 pixel resolution
- Unisoc SC9863A octa-core processor with 1.6GHz clock speed
- 2GB RAM and 32GB internal storage (expandable up to 128GB)
- Android 10 (Go edition) operating system
- 5MP primary camera + 0.3MP depth sensor and 5MP front-facing camera
- 3000mAh removable battery
- Dual-SIM support with 4G LTE, 3G, and 2G networks
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, and GPS connectivity
- Fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted) and other sensors
- Dimensions: 155.3 x 73.5 x 8.5 mm, weight: 160g
Must visit on these post
Itel A48 L6006 Cpu Type
The Itel A48 L6006 is powered by an octa-core Unisoc SC9863A processor with a clock speed of 1.6GHz.The Unisoc SC9863A processor is a mid-range chipset that is manufactured by Unisoc (formerly known as Spreadtrum Communications). It features eight cores, with six Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.6GHz and two Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 1.2GHz.
The processor is based on a 28nm manufacturing process, which is not as power-efficient as more advanced processes like 7nm or 5nm, but it still provides reasonable performance for a budget smartphone like the Itel A48 L6006. The Unisoc SC9863A processor also integrates an IMG8322 GPU, which provides decent graphics performance for basic gaming and other graphical tasks. Overall,
|Itel A48 run on Android 10 (Go edition)
|Itel A48 run on Unisoc SC9863A
Itel A48 L6006 Frp File
The Itel A48 L6006 FRP file, also known as the Itel A48 FRP file or L6006 FRP file, is a firmware package that is designed to remove various types of screen locks, such as FRP, Pin, Password, and Pattern lock from the Itel A48 L6006 smartphone. This tested FRP file can be used in conjunction with the SPD Research Tool to easily unlock the device.
By using this FRP file and tool, users can quickly and efficiently remove any type of screen lock from their Itel A48 L6006 model, without the need for complex technical procedures or expensive services. Overall, the Itel A48 L6006 FRP file is a convenient and reliable solution for unlocking Itel A48 L6006 smartphones.
- Itel A48 L6006 Frp File >>>>>>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD
- Itel A48 L6006 Flash Tool >>>>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD pass=123
- Itel A48 L6006 SPD Drivers >>>>>>>> DOWNLOAD
Note: This is paid file price If you need remote service to update or formate your itel A48 L6006 model then you can contact us on whatsapp +918755084148 Or click here. We also give technical support for web work, Like website development, software rental tool like chimera login, sigma key, octopus, eft etc.
What Do You Mean By Frp
FRP stands for Factory Reset Protection. It is a security feature that was introduced by Google in Android 5.0 Lollipop to prevent unauthorized access to a smartphone in case it gets stolen or lost. When FRP is enabled, it requires the user to enter their Google account credentials (email and password) after performing a factory reset on the device.
This feature is designed to prevent someone from resetting a stolen phone and accessing the user’s personal data, apps, and settings. FRP is enabled by default on Android devices that have Google Play services installed and have been activated with a Google account.
How to remove Itel A48 L6006 Frp
If you wantst to remove frp or formate your Itel A48 L6006 Model then you are on right place. Here we give you step by step process to remove frp from your itel A48. For best and fast work you need to follow these simple steps well:
- Install driver : SPD Drivers.
- Now extractItel A48 L6006 Frp File on Desktop.
- Open SPD Research Tool and load Frp File .pac formate.
- Now power off your model and press both volume & connect to pc.
- Make sure SPD port show in Device manager.
- Once the port shown just start SPD Research Tool
- Wait for success Flash.
- As flashing done your model frp removed successfully.