Vivo Y19 Mediatek Test Point, Y19 mtk test point or Vivo Y19 Test Point known as edl point which one give you access to emergency download mode in all models like Qualcome & Mediateck cpu. By this point you can made a mtk 1632 port in Device Manager by which you can remove frp or any screenlock from vivo Y19 device using Evo Tool, Unlocktool, etc. Keep reading all important information about this point and full process otherwise your model get hang on logo. Be safe and continue with us.
If you wants to remove frp or formate your model remotely via TeamViewer or Anydesk then you can contact us on whatsapp on +918755084148 or click here. We can do it without test point via official AFT service. Your model will remian in warranty. We also offer rental service for tools like Sigma key, Chimera tool, Octopus Frp tool, etc.
What We Will discuss In This Post
In this post we give all important information about Vivo Y19 Mediatek Test Point , Y19 mtk test point or Vivo Y19 Test Point. Lets create a heading plan on which we discuess here one by one:
- Vivo Y19 Full Specifications
- Vivo Y19 Cpu Type
- Vivo Y19 Mediatek Test Point
- Vivo Y19 Mediatek Frp Remove Process
Vivo Y19 Full Specifications
The Vivo Y19 is a mid-range smartphone manufactured by Vivo, a Chinese smartphone maker. The phone was first released in November 2019 and features a 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels. The phone is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 processor, with 4GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to 256GB via a microSD card.
- mid-range smartphone manufactured by Vivo.
- 6.53-inch IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels.
- Powered by an octa-core Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12nm) processor.
- Triple rear camera setup, including a 16-MP primary, an 8-MP ultrawide, and a 2-MP depth sensor.
- The front-facing camera is 16-megapixel.
- Runs on Android 9 Pie with Vivo’s Funtouch OS 9.2 on top.
- 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
- fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity sensor, and compass.
- The phone has a dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, microUSB 2.0.
- Comes in Magnetic Black and Spring White colors and weighs 193g.
Must visit on these post
Vivo Y19 Cpu Type
The Vivo Y19 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P65 processor. The processor consists of two high-performance Cortex-A75 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz and six power-efficient Cortex-A55 cores clocked at 2.0 GHz. It also has a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU for handling graphics-intensive tasks.
The Helio P65 processor also has a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU, which is capable of handling most graphics-intensive tasks, such as gaming and video playback. The GPU supports OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan 1.1, and OpenCL 2.0, providing a good gaming experience for users.
|Android 9.0 (Pie), Funtouch 9.2
|Mediatek MT6768 Helio P65 (12nm)
|Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
Vivo Y19 Mediatek Test Point
If you are going to use VivoY19 Mediatek Test Point or Y19 mtk test point then you need to secure and follow well this process step by step. Because if you try one wrong things your model get instantly dead. So be carefull and read it continue :
- Remove and reconnect battery.
- Now short CLK to Ground and connect to pc.
- Once Mtk 1632 port show in your pc remove clk point.
- Now your mtk port ready and you can do your job
Note : If you wants to remove frp or formate your model remotely via TeamViewer or Anydesk then you can contact us on whatsapp on +918755084148 or click here. We can do it without test point via official AFT service. Your model will remian in warranty. We also offer rental service for tools like Sigma key, Chimera tool, Octopus Frp tool, etc.
Vivo Y19 Mediatek Frp Remove Process
If you require remote assistance with removing FRP or formatting your Vivo Y19 device, you can contact us via WhatsApp at +918755084148 or by clicking here. We can assist you using official AFT service, without the need for a test point. Rest assured that your device will remain under warranty.
Additionally, we also offer rental services for tools such as Evo Tool Login, Sigma Key, Chimera Tool, Octopus FRP Tool, and more. Please feel free to reach out to us for further information.